Tuesday 31 December 2013

Looking back at 2013

The year 2013 will be memorable for me for various reasons! I made my book review blog, Shounak's Book Reviews, in January. I discovered a lot of new-to-me authors, and a lot of new-to-me directors.

In November, I realized that because of time shortage, it was becoming difficult for me to manage two blogs (Shounak's book reviews and Blog of an aspiring movie buff). Therefore, I made this blog, Life with Books & Movies, where I review both books and movies.

''Life with Books & Movies'' is a very new blog, that I made in November 2013. I hope I will be more active in this blog in 2014.

The top ten books that I read in 2013 (Top Ten Tuesday post)

The best movies that I watched in 2013

 I am making a list of the best movies I watched in 2013. The list is not in any order, it's listed randomly.

Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans
Pan's Labyrinth
Vertigo (watched for the second time)
Amelie
The Cabinet of Dr Caligari
My Fair Lady
Broken Blossoms
12 Angry Men
The Haunting
Casablanca

 I hope to discover more new-to-me authors and new-to-me directors in 2014!
 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I wish everybody a great 2014!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment